3: Global Business & Economics
Convene business and government leaders to exchange ideas and design solutions to pressing global economic and financial challenges.
- Global Business & Economics Program: Convenes business and government leaders from the US and Europe to exchange ideas and design solutions to pressing global
economic and financial challenges, and to advance prosperity and innovation.
- Chris Brummer: Project Director, Transatlantic Finance Initiative and C. Boyden Gray Fellow on Global Finance and Growth
- Garrett Workman: Associate Director
- Brent McGee: Intern
- Geoffrey Paulsen: Intern
- Matthew Plocher: Intern
- Alexei Monsarrat: Senior Fellow
- Douglas J. Besharov: Senior Fellow
- Megan Greene: Senior Fellow