ISD Near Term Goals
Start: 2011-10-20, Publication: 2011-10-26
Name:Integrated System Development Committee
What is ISD Committee's Scope in Solving this Problem? Two fold: -- Bring the inherent strengths of being "AIIM type people"
* Semi-structured, unstructured data expertise * Joint user, vendor, researcher viewpoint * Standards organization expertise
-- A unbiased, larger scope view * Bring together the best solutions available, identify the gaps that are not yet addressed,
develop guides to use the best tools, within a generic ISD methodology
- Thomas Pole
- ISD Committee Chair (Performer)
- Work Breakdown Designer: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for the project to name the skills required
- Pat Franks
- Change Management (Performer): Pat will help with the organizational, and org. change management aspects
- (Performer): What does AIIM Bring to this Effort? * What does interoperability mean in the context of "Information and Image Management"?
* Suggested answer: Information systems that handle not only structured information (e.g. databases) but semi-structured (e.g.
CDA, StratML, other XML, SGML based protocols) and unstructured (e.g. images, scans, video, etc.) AIIM is in a unique and
strong position to make a significant contribution