About the Balanced Scorecard Institute
Name:Balanced Scorecard Institute
a Strategy Management Group company
- Howard Rohm, CPT, SMP: President & CEO -- Howard is a performance management trainer, consultant and technologist with over 40 years experience.
Howard has helped dozens of organizations worldwide build balanced scorecard and other performance planning and management
- David Wilsey, SMP: Vice President of Education & Technology -- David has served as lead consultant and project manager on numerous client strategic
planning and performance management efforts, has taught public and client-site workshops and has led e-learning solution development.
- Gail Perry: Vice President of Strategic Solutions -- Gail has over 20 years of strategic planning and performance management consulting
experience with corporate, nonprofit, and government organizations and has trained several hundred scorecard students as the
lead trainer for several of the Institute's public workshops.
- Daniel J. Montgomery, CMC: Vice President of Professional Services -- Dan has a 30 year background as a management consultant and executive coach, and
as a manager, counsellor, and trainer. His previous professional consulting experience includes work with both Accenture and
Ernst & Young. He has worked with clients in a variety of industries, including technology, energy, financial services, construction
and health care.
- Joe DeCarlo: Director of International Operations -- Joe has over 36 years of experience in business structuring, strategy formulation
& implementation, change management, and the design & execution of innovative operational business models in the private,
public, and nonprofit sectors.
- Beth Rosenkampff-Joyner: Director of Client and Corporate Services -- Beth serves as the Institute's primary link to its customers, affiliates and
other key stakeholders by managing customer service & long-term relationships, proposal writing and contract administration
- Kirsten Dubuc: Senior Communications Associate -- Kirsten is a public relations and communications expert, as well as a recruiter & human
resources professional with 21 years of experience in industry.
- Dr. Gardner Shaw: Senior Associate -- Gardner is a management consultant and executive trainer who focuses on helping organizations achieve
better results. He has over 20 years of experience in management, applied statistics, organizational behavior, training and
facilitation, and policy implementation.
- Paul Arveson: Senior Associate -- Paul founded the Balanced Scorecard Institute as a Web site in 1998, and co-founded, along with Howard
Rohm, the Institute as a training and consulting business in 2003. Paul is a prolific contributor of online resources and
is the lead instructor for the Institute's public workshops.
- Suzy Nisbet, SPHR, CCP: Senior Associate -- Suzy has over 22 years of Human Resource Management and Organizational Development experience as a consultant,
practitioner, and trainer. With a specialty in compensation planning and programs, she guides organizations in cascading their
Balanced Scorecard to the individual performance level.
- Will Kaydos: Senior Associate -- Will has been helping organizations improve their performance for thirty years. His experience includes
operations management, performance measurement, the balanced scorecard, strategic planning, total quality management, management
systems, and Baldrige assessment.
- Dr. Sandy McLure: Senior Associate -- Sandy is an experienced analyst, evaluator and facilitator, with over 30 years experience working for
the multinational corporation, Unilever. He is a Chartered Mechanical Engineer (UK) and fulfilled a wide variety of engineering
management positions during his Unilever career in the UK, The Netherlands and Zimbabwe.
- Peter Ndaa, MBA, CPA: Senior Associate -- Peter is the CEO of BSI Affiliate Balanced Scorecard East Africa. He has over 20 years of experience as
a consultant, practitioner and trainer in the areas of business strategy development and implementation, business development,
financial management, management information systems and human resource management.
- Charles Odoch: Senior Associate -- Charles is a Senior Associate with the Institute and Balanced Scorecard Eastern Africa with over 17 years'
experience in tax administration and public sector management.
- Dr. Michael Court: Senior Associate -- Michael is the Managing Director of BSI Affiliate Balanced Scorecard Australia. He is an experienced management
consultant with over 20 years of previous CEO experience in both the public and private sectors in Australia. His current
focus is on the development and implementation of balanced scorecard systems in Australia and South-East Asia.
- Kayode Sufianu: Senior Associate -- Kayode is the Managing Director and CEO of BSI Affiliate Balanced Scorecard West Africa. He is a Nigerian
based consultant and trainer. He has been Managing Director of Access Bank Plc and SocietyBancaire Nigeria and has consulted
for the UK Department for International Development and others.
- Alan V. Fell: Senior Associate -- Alan is a UK-based management consultant and trainer who has focused his last 17 years experience on the
Balanced Scorecard and its practical application within strategy execution programmes.
- David Jalili: Senior Associate -- David is a Dubai-based Senior Associate with extensive experience improving organizational performance
through consultancy and training in areas such as strategy, performance, change management, processes, the excellence model
and human resources.
- Mark Malinoski: Senior Associate -- Mark is a technology and business manager with 30 years experience in engineering, marketing, sales and
general management. His expertise is the development and launch of disruptive, breakthrough products to global market segments.
Mark's focus is on balanced scorecard systems and strategic initiatives for technology companies.
- Louise Watson: Senior Associate -- Louise is a Canada-based consultant and facilitator who brings more than 20 years of business and marketing
expertise to her balanced scorecard performance management consulting and training.
- Terry Sterling: Senior Associate -- Terry is a Certified Advanced Planner with over 31 years of combined work experience in the public and
private sectors specific to law enforcement, strategic planning, performance measurement, staffing studies and work-load analysis.
- Catherine Yandel: Senior Associate -- Catherine is a management and technology consultant specializing in strategic planning and organizational
performance. She is adept at developing management approaches for new business ventures, leading organizational change, and
mentoring management teams. An experienced executive level consultant, Ms. Yandel has also held general management and executive
level positions throughout her career.
- Brook Rolter: Senior Associate -- Brook is a management and organizational development consultant with over 20 years of experience assisting
organizations with strategic and operational changes.
- Dr. Katherine Fiedler: Senior Associate -- Katherine Fiedler is an experienced consultant, facilitator and trainer with expertise in performance
management, project management, program planning, design, development and evaluation. She has helped organizations in the
areas of health, behavioral health, human services, workforce assessment and development and emergency preparedness.
- Kitty McCoy: Senior Associate -- Kitty helps companies visualize and execute strategic and performance management systems into day-to-day
life. Kitty brings over 25 years of broad experience in radio, television, print media, computer aided design/engineering,
information technology, training, and strategy consulting to your project.
- Dr. Lawrence P. Grayson: Senior Associate -- Larry is a former Federal government executive with wide a range of contacts, both nationally and internationally.
He has a strong record in organizational leadership, administration, financial management, planning, technology applications,
and constituent communications.
- Maria N. Wall, P.E.: Senior Associate -- Maria has over 15 years of experience in engineering, strategic planning, CRM, business intelligence,
process improvement, and market analysis, and is recognized for facilitating diverse, cross-functional teams in defining and
executing customer-driven business strategies.
- Mark Van Rooyen: Associate -- Mark has more than 15 years experience in facilitating change in organizations. Some of the key areas of expertise
are strategic development, change management, performance management, and management development.
- Juliette Bastian: Associate -- Juliette Bastian is an Institute Associate with over 28 years of progressive experience in all areas of business
administration with governmental and non-profit organizations.
- Dr. Judith Cardenas: Associate -- Dr. Judith Cardenas is a Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) and has more than 22 years
of experience in higher education and corporate training. She has worked in many diverse work settings and has held positions
of president and vice president in higher educational institutions.