About 85 Broads
85 Broads is a global network of 30,000 trailblazing women who are inspired, empowered, and connected worldwide.
- Trailblazing Women
- 85 Broads Founding Members: The "founding members" of 85 Broads were women who worked for Goldman Sachs at 85 Broad Street, the investment banking firm's
former NYC headquarters.
- 85 Broads Members: Over the past decade, 85 Broads expanded its membership to include women who are alumnae and students of the world's leading
colleges, universities, and graduate schools worldwide. Our members are located in more than 130 countries around the world
and work for thousands of for-profit companies and not-for-profit organizations.
- 85 Broads Regional Chapters: Our Regional Chapters develop and strengthen our global presence through formal and informal networking events often headlined
by top experts in their field. Currently, we have 37 professional Regional Chapters worldwide. New Chapters are created at
our members' request. Our Regional Chapters are organized and run by members of the network who passionately believe in the
value of investing in smart women, from student to senior executive, globally.
- Smart Women
- 85 Broads Student Members: 85 Broads has student members at hundreds of undergraduate and graduate schools worldwide. Our campus clubs host conferences
on global topics of interest such as wealth management seminars, industry panels, and career and networking workshops. Our
campus clubs provide a forum for our undergraduate and graduate school members to develop and hone their leadership skills
which dramatically increases their lifetime investment return on their education.
- Sallie Krawcheck: Business Leader
- Allyson McDonald: President