Some components of the DNAOS StratML portal support platform are made available under open-source license, including:
- DNAOS "stratml.xsl" StratML document Part1 and Part2 Browser stylesheet
These components where derived from previous components from other authors, as described on the pages of this portal dedicated
to each of these components.
Accordingly, the following copyrights apply to their respective component parts:
- Copyright © 2010 01 COMMUNICATIONS INC. All Rights Reserved: Form and Stylesheet
- Copyright © 2008 Joe Carmel All Rights Reserved: Form and Stylesheet
- Copyright © 2008 Crane Softwrights Ltd. All Rights Reserved: Stylesheet
Modified BSD license
These components are licensed under the "Modified BSD License" whose terms follow:
- Redistribution and use of the DNAOS "stratml.xsl" StratML document Part1 and Part2 Browser stylesheet, as well as of the DNAOS
"stratedit.xml" StratML Part2 basic editing form, in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted
provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer
in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON
ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY
WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Note: for your reference, the above is the "Modified BSD license", this text was obtained 2002-12-16 at http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.6/COPYRIGHT2.html#5