Some components of the DNAOS StratML portal support platform are made available under the Affero General Public License (AGPL)
open-source license, including:
- DNAOS "stratedit.xml" StratML Part2 basic editing form
These components where derived from previous components from other authors, as described on the pages of this portal dedicated
to each of these components.
Accordingly, the following copyrights apply to their respective component parts:
- Copyright © 2010 01 COMMUNICATIONS INC. All Rights Reserved: Form and Stylesheet
- Copyright © 2008 Joe Carmel All Rights Reserved: Form and Stylesheet
Affero General Public License version 3
These components are licensed under the "Affero General Public License" whose terms include the following notice and the
complete referenced text below:
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License
version 3 as published by the Free Software Foundation with the addition of the following permission added to Section 15 as
permitted in Section 7(a): FOR ANY PART OF THE COVERED WORK IN WHICH THE COPYRIGHT IS OWNED BY 01 COMMUNICATIONS INC., 01
COMMUNICATIONS INC. DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTY OF NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty
of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should
have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program; if not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses
or write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA, 02110-1301 USA, or download the
license from the following URL: http://stratml.hyperbase.com/agpl-full.html
- The interactive user interfaces in modified source and object code versions of this program must display Appropriate Legal
Notices, as required under Section 5 of the GNU Affero General Public License. In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU
Affero General Public License, you must retain the producer line in every StratML and HTML page that is created or manipulated
using this StratML edit form.
- You can be released from the requirements of the license by purchasing a commercial license. Buying such a license is mandatory
as soon as you develop commercial activities involving the stratedit.xml software without disclosing the source code of your
own applications. These activities include: offering paid services to customers as an ASP, serving StratML, (x)HTML, XML,
and PDFs on the fly in a web application, shipping stratedit.xml with a closed source product.
- 01 COMMUNICATIONS INC. has been granted a commercial license for all of its products under the Affero General Public License
- License: The complete AGPL text is available inHTML