Get to Know Us
We the Individuals was founded by Jeff Peterson in November of 2011 to help vocalize the often unheard arguments of libertarianism
in the key debates. Since its founding, We the Individuals has garnered over 22,000 fans on its Facebook page, and the articles
here at WetheIndividuals.org have been read in over 100 countries.
- Jeff Peterson II: Founder & Co-Owner -- Jeff founded We the Individuals in 2011 as a self described constitutional-libertarian, but has since
progressed into an Anarchist with an Austrian School perspective.
- Thomas J. Michie VII: Co-Owner & Editor -- Thomas is currently studying Anthropology and Archaeology at Harvard University, and previously studied
Economics and History at Birmingham-Southern College where he was first introduced to the Ludwig von Mises Institute and libertarianism
- Natalie Fawn Danelishen: Graphic Designer -- Natalie has become very well-known for her Graphics at Unbound Quotes and Notes. She also worked at the
Ludwig von Mises Institute for 2 years and was a guest on the show Adam vs. The Man.
- Gabriela R. Lyons: Content Contributor -- Gabriela is a writer whose first novel, among many others to come, The Lethean is set to be released
shortly. She wrote "Contra Permits" which can be found in our Archives.
- Matthew Tanous: Content Contributor -- Matthew is from Colorado and is a firm advocate for laissez-faire capitalism and a stateless society.
He wrote "On the Supposed Chaos of Anarchy" which you can find in our Archives.
- Corey Joseph Sinz: Content Contributor -- Corey is finishing up his bachelors degree in business management and is a bitcoin miner. His main
goals are to help other individuals become more free by a revolution of the mind and getting Firefly brought back for another
- Kelsey Haskins: Content Contributor -- Kelsey is one of our newest members. She voted for Ron Paul as a Delegate in the Iowa State Convention
and is currently involved with Liberty Iowa.
- Ashley LaFramboise: Content Contributor -- Ashley is also one of our newest members to join the team. She was born and raised in the south from
a moderately apolitical but Republican family. She made her way down the slippery slope of anarchism by being introduced to
Ron Paul; Ashley was then influenced by Jeff to read Rothbard, and the rest has been anarchist history.