Name:World Information Technology and Services Alliance
The World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA) is a consortium of over 60 information technology (IT) industry
associations from economies around the world. Founded in 1978 and originally known as the World Computing Services Industry
Association, WITSA has increasingly assumed an active advocacy role in international public policy issues affecting the creation
of a robust global information infrastructure.
- Mr. Dan E. Khoo: Vice President; the Malaysian Multimedia Development Corporation Sdn Bhd, Chairman of WITSA
- David A. Olive: Fujitsu Limited General Manager, WITSA Public Policy Chairman.
- Phil Bond: TechAmerica President is President of WITSA
- George C. Newstrom: Chairman Emeritus
- Robert B. Laurence: Chairman Emeritus
- James M. Lewis, Esq.: WITSA General Counsel
- Dr. James H. Poisant: Secretary General
- Anders Halvorsen: Director of Public Policy