Name:Morris K. Udall & Stewart L. Udall Foundation
The U.S. Congress established the Udall Foundation as an independent executive branch agency in 1992 to honor Morris K. Udall's
30 years of service in the U.S. House of Representatives. In 2009, Congress enacted legislation to honor Stewart L. Udall
and add his name to the Foundation. It is now known as the Morris K. Udall and Stewart L. Udall Foundation... The Morris K.
Udall and Stewart L. Udall Foundation is one of five federal foundations established by Congress. The other four federal foundations
include the Christopher Columbus Foundation, Barry M. Goldwater Foundation, James Madison Foundation, and the Harry S. Truman
- Udall Foundation Staff: Who We Are - The Udall Foundation is an agency within the executive branch of the United States government.
- Mark Schaefer: Deputy Executive Director for Environmental Conflict Resolution
- Suzanne Orenstein: Director of the Udall Foundation's Washington DC Office
- Phil Lemanski: Acting Executive Director
- Karen Siderelis: Director of Technology Collaboration
- Jane Curlin: Senior Program Manager
- Beth Monroe: Executive Assistant
- Ashley Pedersen: Parks in Focus Program Manager
- Jerry Carter: Senior IT Manager
- Adam Baker: Application Programmer
- Mitchell Chrismer: Program Associate
- Udall Foundation Board of Trustees: The President appoints nine members of its board of trustees, with the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate; the other four
members serve by virtue of their positions within government.
- Eric Eberhard: Chair - Distinguished Indian Law Practitioner in Residence, Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, WA
- Dr. Anne J. Udall: Vice Chair - Vice President of Professional Development, Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- R. Lance Boldrey: Member, Dykema Gossett PLLC, Lansing, MI
- Michael A. Butler: Chief Executive Officer, Tennessee Wildlife Federation, Nashville, TN
- Dr. Ann Weaver Hart: President, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Diane J. Humetewa: Special Advisor and Special Counsel to the President, American Indian Initiatives, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- William Mendoza: Director, The White House Initiative on American Indian and Alaska Native Education, U.S. Department of Education, Washington,
- Stephen M. Prescott, MD: President, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, OK
- D. Michael Rappoport: Public Affairs Consultant, Scottsdale, AZ
- Nancy Sutley: Chair, Council on Environmental Quality, Washington, D.C.
- Brad Udall: Director, University of Colorado - NOAA Western Water Assessment, Boulder, CO
- Terrence L. Bracy: Chair Emeritus - Chief Executive Officer, Bracy Tucker Brown & Valanzano, Washington D.C.
- Herbert R. Guenther: Trustee Emeritus - Former Director, Arizona Department of Water Resources, Phoenix, AZ
- Matt James: Trustee Emeritus - President and CEO, The Center for the Next Generation (TCNG), San Francisco, CA
- Dr. Peter W. Likins: Trustee Emeritus - President Emeritus, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- P. Lynn Scarlett: Trustee Emeritus - Co-Director, RFF Center for the Management of Ecological Wealth, Washington, D.C.