The Beyster Institute at UC San Diego's Rady School of Management works to advance the understanding and practice of employee
ownership as an effective and responsible business model.
- Dr. J. Robert Beyster: The work of the Beyster Institute began in 1986 when, as part of the Foundation for Enterprise Development, it took on the
commission to spread the visionary ideas of Dr. J. Robert Beyster, the founder of SAIC. These ideas have led to the development
of many highly successful enterprises based on the potent combination of employee ownership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Rady School of Management: In 2004, the Beyster Institute joined the Rady School of Management at the University of California, San Diego, a leading
professional school within one of the top-ranked institutions in the U.S. for higher education and research.
- University of California, San Diego
- Anthony Mathews: Consultant
- Martin Staubus: Consultant
- James Colligan: Consultant
- Hilde Stephan: Associate
- Ron Zollars: Associate