Revelstone was founded in 2010 by a group of experienced software and consulting executives with deep experience in performance
management working with Fortune 500 companies. Recognizing the challenges local governments are facing in doing more with
less, we realized that the status quo of delivering services would be questioned by most all municipalities... Revelstone's
HQ is located in Parsippany, NJ.
- Ken Wolf: President & CEO
- Mark Nelson: Chief Operating Officer
- Rob Gordy: Chief Technology Officer
- John Fry: Program Director, Government Solutions
- Local Governments: Very few local governments have the systems and tools in place to track and measure performance. Most performance measurement
is informal and ad hoc with local governments often relying on intuition and past experience to make decisions. Now more than
ever, there is a need to understand and influence performance levels. Through government performance management, local governments
will have the information necessary to: * Make accurate, timely and relevant decisions * Improve the efficiency and effectiveness
of services and programs * Align goals and activities with priorities and desired results * Strengthen accountability to citizens,
elected officials and other interested parties
- IBM: We designed a solution taking the best of breed capabilities from enterprise software like IBM and Oracle and developed a
cloud-based solution specifically designed for local governments, making it easy to use and affordable.