- Quora Team: The Quora Team -- Our growing team comes from diverse backgrounds, but two important characteristics we look for in Quora
team members are the potential to become the best at what you do and the desire to keep improving towards that. If you're
interested in learning, thinking about hard problems and being proud of the difference you'll make in the world, we hope you'll
- Adam D'Angelo: Quora Founder & CEO -- Adam was previously CTO and VP of Engineering at Facebook. He has a bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Ryan Browne: Product Manager at Quora -- Ryan previously led product for Mindset Media, an ad targeting startup acquired by Meebo. He graduated
from Harvard with an A.B. in Computer Science. He enjoys learning new activities and will try (almost) anything once.
- Shreyes Seshasai: Quora Engineering Manager -- Shreyes had dreams of becoming a physicist, but soon decided the universe was too complex for
him. He did manage a bachelor's degree in Physics from MIT, but is now making better use of his master's degree in Computer
Science. He previously worked at Google.
- Rebekah Cox: Quora Product Design Manager -- Rebekah previously worked at the arcade in the mall where she was quickly promoted to cashier.
Many years later she was a Product Design Lead at Facebook, building and designing interfaces as well as overseeing the Product
Design, Communication Design & User Experience teams.
- John Hegeman: Director of Engineering -- John was previously a director of engineering at Facebook where he led the ads ranking, auction,
and measurement teams. He has a master's degree in Economics and bachelor's degrees in Math and Economics from Stanford University.
- Kah Hong Tay: Quora Product Designer -- Kah Hong studied Communications and Media at the National University of Singapore. His past endeavors
include building a mobile survey application, running a microblogging service, co-organizing startup miniconferences and starting
a private tutor agency.
- Richard Henry: Product Designer at Quora -- Richard previously worked at Twitter as a Product Designer, and before that, he ran a small web
development consulting company in the UK.
- Steven Trieu: Finance and Business Operations -- Steve was previously Director of Finance at Facebook where he built and led the Business
Operations and Sales Finance teams. Prior to that he worked at Yahoo! in a similar capacity. He graduated as a double major
in Finance and Economics from UMass Amherst. Outside of work he enjoys sarcasm and witty humor (probably something to do with
his East coast roots).
- Sandra Liu Huang: Product Manager -- Sandra has worked in product management and product marketing on Facebook Platform, Google AdWords, AdSense
and Checkout. She has B.S. and M.S. degrees from Stanford in majors with long names.
- Sarah Smith: Recruiting, HR, User Ops -- Sarah is a Wisconsin cheesehead, amateur thrifter, and Quora's 46th user. She most recently lead
Facebook's Austin office. Sarah majored in music education at University of Wisconsin and has an MBA from Stanford.
- Kah Seng Tay: Quora engineering manager -- Kah Seng was a key member of Etacts, which was acquired by Salesforce. He previously worked at
Microsoft and Google, and ran a social network in Singapore. He has a B.S. and Master's in Computer Science from MIT.
- Vladimir Novakovski: Quora engineering manager -- Vladimir was previously Portfolio Manager and Director of High Frequency Trading at Graham Capital
Management. He has a bachelor's degree in Economics from Harvard.
- Marc Bodnick: product marketing, community, biz ops -- Marc was previously an investor at Elevation Partners, Silver Lake Partners, and
Blackstone. He has an A.B. in Government from Harvard and an A.M. from Stanford in Political Science.
- Robert Cezar Matei: growth hacker -- After getting two degrees from Stanford, Rob was a co-founder and worked on infrastructure and virality at
Animal Apps, a social gaming company acquired by Zynga. He's lived in four countries and has spent years soaking up beauty
on the road. His skull is abnormally large.
- Carol Sebastian: Exec. Asst. to the CEO -- Carol is best known as the Startup Mom and previously worked at Zong and MySQL. She studied Business
Administration at the University of San Francisco. Outside of work, she loves to travel, collect stupid gadgets, and to keep
up with Oprah, aspires to open an orphanage or school in a third world country.