Meetup is the world's largest network of local groups.
- Local Groups
- Meetup Members: 14.44 million
- Meetup Groups: 133,638 [in] 196 Countries
- Camille Alexander: Operations Manager -- Camille maintains Meetup HQ by ensuring a comfortable and functional work environment. On top of being
the Queen of all things Operations, she also finds time to assist our busy CEO with his day to day business activities.
- Jimena Almendares: Product Lead -- Jimena works on Meetup web and mobile features from improving discovery to helping new users go to the right
Meetup and become members of a community. Jimena has worked in 16 countries and is the founder of the NYC Tech Product Mangers,
NYC Vintage Cocktails Arbiters of Taste and NYC MBAs Meetups.
- Steve Aquillano: UI Engineer -- Steve is helping the UI team develop and maintain the front-end of both Meetup and Meetup Everywhere.
- Duncan Ariey: QA Engineer -- Duncan is a lot like a pirate, except he tests features and investigates bugs instead of plundering and swashbuckling.
Also, instead of sailing on a ship he sits at a desk. Duncan actually has very little in common with a pirate.
- Randy Au: Data Analyst -- Randy thinks numbers can talk and spends his time spreading their messages to everyone so we're all smarter
about what we do.
- Jurate Baubliene: Finance Manager -- Jurate closes the books, keeps the accounts in order, and prepares the reporting that keeps everyone informed
about the financial position of the company.
- Sarah Jean Billeiter: Community Specialist -- Sarah Jean provides support to the Meetup community so its members can navigate the site and make
their Meetups more successful. She spends the rest of her time biking the boroughs in search of the perfect taco, dreaming
of ways to renovate her apartment and everyone else's, designing and making jewelry, and trying really hard to not go too
- Laura Blackett: Associate Community Specialist -- Laura works on the Community Team, helping to ensure that the site is an enjoyable adventure
for all. When she's not at work, she schemes up furniture building projects and copes with her inability to properly eat sandwiches.
- Richard Boenigk: Designer -- Rick helps build and maintain the parts of the Meetup site that you can see.
- Julia Brodatska: Accounting Associate -- Julia is responsible for supporting the Finance Team by handling accounts payable, verifying bills,
and tracking expense reports. She's also responsible for all of the Biz Ops files. Julia believes that organization is THE
way to success.
- Gary Burns: CTO -- Gary oversees development and operations for Meetup.
- Mario Callaway: Community Specialist -- Mario helps to ensure that members are able to utilize Meetup in a way that will foster community
building. Mario spends his free time listening to bands like Beach House, The National, Little Dragon, and M83. He also enjoys
cooking and rooftop farming.
- Jeff Campbell: QA Engineer -- Jeff works with the QA team to make sure that Meetup is awesome. In his spare time he likes to play board games,
take pictures of food, and insist that Rush is the best rock band of all time.
- Will Carlough: Software Engineer -- Will is a computer programmer. Will's personal site is Diogenes Club and his Twitter handle is @kuribo.
- Mike Castleman: Android Engineer -- Mike works on the Meetup app for Android, fixing bugs and adding new features.
- John Cockrell: Mobile Web Engineer -- John is a designer and engineer working on Meetup's mobile website, accompanied by an Elroy: Solar
Corgi? bobble head.
- Ian Corbett: Senior Systems Administrator -- Ian does everything in his power to keep Meetup...up.
- Caroline Corley: Community Specialist -- Caroline provides support to the Meetup community so they can navigate the site and make their Meetups
more successful. She also spends a lot of time obsessing over dogs, wandering around Brooklyn, and playing pub quiz.
- Keith Corwin: Director, Software Engineering -- Keith builds tools to help members and organizers bring their Meetups to the next level.
He is currently living in Berlin, and is a co-organizer of the local chapter of Hack and Tell.
- Scott D'Antuono: Community Specialist -- Scott lays awake at night dreaming about supporting the Meetup community. In his spare time he volunteers
for a nonprofit and searches for new additions to his guitar collection.
- Erin Dertouzos: Head of Talent & Culture -- Erin leads Human Resources at Meetup. She and her team are deeply committed to hiring the best
and brightest in New York and making sure that our team is consistently challenged, engaged and growing professionally. She's
a Co-Organizer of Working@Meetup and loves her job because she works with the most talented and inspiring team she's ever
- Adam Detrick: UI Engineer -- Adam helps develop and maintain the front-end of Meetup. He's also a member of the New York Web Standards Meetup
and the New York Web Performance Meetup.
- Liz Dickey: Trust & Safety Lead -- Liz works with the community team and Lawzilla to make sure Meetup members are safe, happy, and getting
along. Besides nourishing her interest in intellectual property + the internet, Liz does art workshops with kids in her spare
- Kara Donaldson: Community Specialist -- Kara provides support to the Meetup community so that they can navigate the site and make their Meetups
more successful. She'll most likely talk at you about The West Wing, Jane Austen, and/or your celebrity doppelganger.
- Hunter Dougless: UI Engineer -- Hunter loves developing user interfaces and drinkeating bubble tea. You can find him partaking in both at Meetup.
- Liana Eisman: Associate Community Specialist -- Liana provides support for the Meetup community and works to make their Meetup experiences
smooth, successful and, of course, enjoyable. When Liana is not assisting Meetup members, she enjoys traveling, searching
for new ice cream flavors, or a combination of the two.
- Evan Estola: Software Engineer -- Evan is uploading our personalities into the Internet so we can all look at funny pictures together forever,
long after our bodies are gone. Until then, he enjoys using data and improving Meetup's back-end.
- Ivy Feraco: Lead UI Engineer -- Ivy helps develop and improve the Meetup user interface with code and a little TLC. She's happy to *finally*
work for a web company that has positive impact - in real communities.
- Alex Finger: Community Specialist -- Alex provides support to the Meetup community so that they can navigate the site and make their Meetups
more successful. She thinks Meetup is the cat's pajamas, and is excited to be cheering its Members and Organizers on! Alex
likes making stuff like cookies, jewelry, puppets, and laptop cozies.
- Michael Fives: Product Manager -- Michael works with the product team, and helps build and launch great new Meetup products & features. He's
particularly interested in the mobile world of Meetup, and is also the organizer of the NY Location Based Apps Meetup.
- Wayne Folkes: Technical Operations Manager -- Wayne works behind the scenes to help make sure Meetup's systems are running smoothly.
- Adam Gallinat: Community Team Manager -- Adam answers emails and phone calls from Meetup members and Organizers. He also helps support the
rest of the Community Team as we work to make the Meetup community even more successful.
- Emily Glass: Community Assistant -- Emily provides support for the Meetup Community team by helping maintain the quality of groups. She
also loves Christmas trees and spending time with her dog, Django.
- Andres Glusman: VP, Strategy and Community Andres develops insight-informed strategies that help set the company's direction.
- Nate Graves: Product Manager -- Nate is excited to be joining the Product Team to help take new Meetup features from concept to launch.
Nate is a member of the Manhattan International Coed Soccer Group and is hoping to join more Meetups in the coming months.
- Michael Gray: iOS Engineer -- Michael is working on making the Meetup experience on iPhones and iPads the best it can be. Over the last
several years, Michael enrolled himself in a screenwriting workshop, won a mobile coding contest, and even quit his job to
start a company -- all because he went to some Meetups.
- Brian Gruber: Lead Software Engineer -- Brian works on the back-end of Meetup. He's also a Co-Organizer of LispNYC, the New York City Lisp
User Group. Brian likes computers, music, and combinations thereof.
- Davide Gualandi: QA Tester -- As part of the QA team, Davide tests Meetup's functionality all day long. He also gets to play with new Meetup
features before they are released to members and organizers. He's also the Organizer of JCNY: Japanese Cinema in the City
of New York.
- Chris Halpert: Data Analyst -- Chris explores data to find insights which guide Meetup's strategy.
- Nathan Hamblen: Director of Engineering -- Nathan helps make Meetup's software smarter, more useful, and more reliable. He organizes the ny-scala
Meetup and publishes a half-dozen open source apps and libraries.
- Jason Hammons: UI Engineer -- Jason helps develop and maintain Meetup's interface.
- Katie Hawley: Senior Community Specialist -- Katie provides support to the Meetup community so they can navigate the site and make their
Meetups more successful. In addition to chatting with Members and Organizers, Katie likes to sit on porches and make empanadas
(but usually not at the same time).
- Scott Heiferman: Co-Founder, CEO -- Scott is Meetup's co-founder & CEO and focuses the team on our dream of a Meetup Everywhere about Most
Everything (MEME). He co-founded the NY Tech Meetup and is organizer or member of lots of other meetups.
- Will Howard: Lead UI Engineer -- Will helps build and maintain Meetup's front-end features.
- Anna Howell: Lead User Experience Researcher -- Anna investigates how people use Meetup, helps test new ideas, and drops in on Meetup Groups
to produce insights that drive strategy at Meetup.
- Rich Hsieh: Lead Software Engineer -- Rich works on the back-end of the site, coding new features and maintaining existing ones. He is
organizer of the Dashing Whippets.
- Adaam Hukins: QA Engineer -- Adaam works on the QA team to test Meetup's functionality and make sure everything runs smoothly for the Meetup
Community. He enjoys gardening, scrabble, and trivia...but in no particular order.
- Matt Kime: UI Engineer -- Matt helps develop and maintain Meetup's user interface. He enjoys long walks with his view camera.
- Emily Kraft: Talent Associate -- Emily works to recruit the best technical talent for Meetup. In her spare time she likes cooking, eating,
and spending time with her dog.
- Ginny Leise: Receptionist -- Ginny works to ensure Meetup's employees and guests alike have a positive experience every time they come
into the office. When she isn't at the front desk, she's improvising at PIT, making funny videos and crying about the end
of 30 Rock.
- Marc Leone: Community Specialist -- Marc loves solving problems for Members and Organizers and helping to make their Meetup experiences
great. When he's not assisting the Meetup community, you can find him meeting new people while hiking the nearest trail.
- Jake Levine: Software Engineer -- Jake couldn't stay away after his summer internship, and has returned in full-force to making the back-end
better, stronger, faster.
- Kathleen Lister: Back-end Intern -- Kathleen is spending her summer working on Meetup's back-end. When she's not studying Computer Science,
you can find her reading and studying about Latin American and Caribbean cultures.
- Nora Lorenzo: Generalist, Talent & Culture -- Nora works to help grow the Meetup team and performs other HR related duties. She's also a
Co-organizer of Working@Meetup.
- Liz Love: Community Specialist -- Liz loves providing support for the Meetup community because she is her warm and fuzziest when she's
bringing people together to discover new things. In her spare time she's an urban explorer, lover of dogs, and total bookworm.
- Brenna Lynch: User Experience Researcher -- Brenna works with Meetup members and Organizers to learn about their experiences and experiment
with new ideas and concepts. She's also the Organizer of the Laid-back Lady Runners of Williamsburg.
- Gavin Maisel: QA Engineer -- Gavin works on the QA Team to help ensure Meetup's functionality is awesome, enabling everyone to Meetup Everywhere
about Most Everything.
- Lisa Marie Martens: Senior Community Specialist -- Lisa provides support to the Meetup community so that they can navigate the site and make their
Meetups more successful. In her spare time, she loves climbing trees, chocolate-covered coffee beans and quoting Homer Simpson.
- Mike McGahan: UI Engineer -- Mike works on Meetup's front-end with a particular focus on making the interface easier to use and more informative.
With a broad background in psychology, engineering, and data analysis, he helps the site get more people together offline.
- Brendan McGovern: Co-Founder, CFO -- Brendan oversees the money coming in and the money going out, keeps the investors informed, and manages
all the legal and administrative complexities that go along with a new business.
- Jillian Munson: UI Intern -- Jillian is a summer intern with the UI team. When she's not diving deep into CSS bugs or performing jQuery wizardry,
she is busy trying to get more women excited about technology and explaining to her parents what she does at Meetup. She is
a member of Girl Develop It and Ladies Who Code and is nearly always down for a hackathon.
- Andrea Murphy: Community Team Manager -- Andrea dishes out delicious customer service to our loyal members.
- Larry Ng: Software Engineer -- Larry works on the back-end and strives to create the best experience possible for Members and Organizers.
- Katie Nolan: Associate Community Specialist -- Katie uses her southern charm to cheerfully answer questions and concerns from the Meetup
- Kelly O'Connell: Community Assistant -- Kelly helps the Community team ensure that groups are top notch. She's also an artist, suffering Mets
fan, and dog mom to Tillie and Lucy.
- Grey Olavarria: Community Specialist -- Grey helps the Community team to ensure new Meetup groups are ready to be announced. When she isn't
quality-checking, she can be found writing songs, reading dystopian novels, and busting out yoga moves on her mat.
- Erik Osheim: Software Engineer -- Erik works to make Meetup smarter and faster. In his free time he rides bikes, writes open source code,
and plays loud music.
Meetup. He tweets at @adrianparsons.
- David Pashman: General Counsel -- David, aka Lawzilla, works with the business, community and development teams to crush the legal and business
obstacles that come up as we strive towards a Meetup Everywhere About Most Everything.
- Mike Perrotti: Product Designer -- Mike helps to get Meetup looking and feeling good across all platforms. In his spare time he enjoys printmaking,
playing with synthesizers, and caring for reptiles.
- Lev Piatigorsky: Systems Support Manager -- Lev provides systems support for Meetup HQ. In his spare time, he likes to roll around on a board,
enjoy a good brew, and tell people that 'Lev' is indeed not short for anything. He is also good at being tall.
- Isabelle Pierre: Community Specialist -- Isabelle provides support to the Meetup community a la emails, phone calls and greetings. Happy Meetups!
- Erik Price: Software Engineer -- Erik is a software engineer who fixes bugs and codes new features on the site's backend. As a former
Community Specialist, he's particularly interested in creating tools that make life easier for his former teammates too.
- Chelsey Prudhomme: Communications Designer -- Chelsey Prudhomme keeps MeetupHQ looking good with her design skills. Hailing from South Texas,
she can be found cooking southern comfort food, whooping you in Monopoly and hiding in closets to scare the living daylights
out of you.
- Joshua Reid: Community Team Manager -- Joshua supports and guides members through any issues they may have. As cheesy as it sounds, his
goal is to encourage the Meetup Community at large to make the world a better place, one Meetup at a time.
- Jesus Rivero: Senior Systems Administrator -- Jesus works to keep Meetup's systems up-to-date and running smoothly.
- Jose Rodriguez: Software Engineer -- Jose works on awesome stuff on the back end. He is a member of the Military Veterans in Tech Meetup.
- Jaclyn Roher: Community Specialist -- Jaclyn works to support and encourage members of the Meetup community to not be afraid of exploring
the great, wide world outside of their computers. When she's not helping users navigate Meetup's waters, you can find her
dancing to Swedish pop star Robyn's greatest hits, and sending pictures of dogs to her friends.
- Ryan Rosa: Office Manager -- Ryan assists with the general upkeep and awesomeness that is Meetup HQ. When not running around HQ, she
enjoys reading comics, pawning off her photography to the general public and watching old episodes of Battlestar Galactica.
- Daniel Schonfeld: Software Engineer -- Daniel loves engine rooms and control panels. He works on the back-end team to ensure the gears of the
meetup machine stay well oiled and our members enjoy a smooth experience on the site. While not manipulating the controls
of Meetup, Daniel likes manipulating those of airplanes! Fear of flying? Talk to me!
- Sadaf Shahsahebi: UI Engineer -- Sadaf helps the UI team build the best web experience for all Meetup members by maintaining the current site
and working on cool, new features.
- Qing Shou: Director of Technical Operations -- Qing keeps the servers running smoothly and handles tech support for our staff.
- Wes Smith: iOS Engineer -- Wes works hard helping to create an intuitive and rewarding Meetup experience on the iPhone. He is a member
of the NY iOS Developer Meetup and the Brooklyn iOS Developer Meetup.
- Phil Tang: UI Engineer -- Phil sits around the office and makes puns and other bad jokes. In his spare time, he also builds and improves
the Meetup user interface.
- Doug Tangren: API Engineer -- Doug helps build out the web API and expose the platform to a community particularly close to his heart -
the developer community.
- Matt Trush: Director of Product -- Matt leads the product team and focuses on designing and launching great product experiences. He co-organizes
The NYC Vinyl Meetup and NYC Fly Fishing Meetup.
- Bryan Velzy: Associate Community Specialist -- Bryan makes community support his number one priority. When he's not at Meetup, he enjoys
going to concerts, tattoos, NY Giants football, and a good pun.
- Teresa Wall: QA Lead -- Teresa makes sure new and existing Meetup features are running smoothly.
- Victor Wang: Software Engineer -- Victor develops back-end features using insights found from exploring patterns in Meetup's data.
- Andrew Williams: Community Team Lead -- Andrew works with and supports Meetup's thriving community of Members and Organizers to help make their
Groups successful. In his free time Andrew enjoys drawing, over-analyzing the Knicks, and giving unlicensed haircuts.
- Dave Wu: Product Manager -- Dave works on the product team helping to develop and refine the Meetup experience. In addition to building
web products, he loves making physical things and keeps a loaded hot glue gun in his drawer at all times.
- Shane Zucker: Product Designer -- Shane enjoys drinking way too much coffee, quoting cheesy action flicks, and trying to cook things that
taste good. He also makes things usable and look pretty around Meetup. He would very much like a dog with floppy ears to call
- Meetup Board of Directors
- Brad Burnham: Union Square Ventures -- Brad is a founding partner of Union Square Ventures, an early stage venture capital group in New
York. He invests in web services which, like Meetup, have the potential to fundamentally change important markets. He currently
serves on the boards of Indeed, Pinch Media, Tumblr, Bug Labs, Wesabe, Adaptive Blue, and Oddcast.
- Esther Dyson: EDventure -- Esther Dyson is editor of Release 1.0 (a CNET Networks property) and serves as court jester to the online world,
as loving critic, angel investor, long-sighted analyst and enthusiastic participant.
- Scott Heiferman: Meetup -- Scott is Meetup's co-founder & CEO and focuses the team on our dream of a Meetup Everywhere about Most Everything
(MEME). He co-founded the NY Tech Meetup and is organizer or member of lots of other meetups.
- Andreas Stavropoulos: Draper Fisher Jurvetson -- Andreas is a venture capitalist and Managing Director at DFJ, where he serves on the Boards of
a number of cool companies, including Meetup. Andreas focuses primarily on software investments (enterprise infrastructure
and consumer/Internet), wireless networking, and technology-enabled services.
- Todor Tashev: Omidyar Network -- Todor is a Senior Director, Investments at Omidyar Network, a philanthropic investment firm that invests
in market-based approaches to help people improve their lives. Todor's role includes leading the Social Media investment area,
making investments that encourage people to connect to others with shared interests and take action on what matters to them.
Todor serves as a board member for Meetup, a board advisor for O'Reilly AlphaTech Ventures, and a board observer for Common
Sense Media, Federated Media Publishing, and Socialtext.
- Meetup MVP Alumns
- Peter Kamali: 2002-2007 Co-Founder/5-year CTO
- Matt Meeker: 2002-2007 Co-Founder/VP, Member Experience
- Mary Telesco: 2003-2012 VP, Sponsorships
- Greg Whalin: 2002-2012 Co-Founder/5-year CTO
- Meetup Fellows
- Douglas Atkin: Douglas is the author of 'The Culting of Brands', the fruit of 10 years of research into how organizations create loyalty
and devotion from their members. He has spent much of his career in Marketing and Advertising, and was most recently Chief
Community Officer at Meetup.
- Senator William W. Bradley: Allen & Company LLC -- Senator Bradley is a Managing Director of Allen & Company LLC. Senator Bradley served in the U.S. Senate
from 1979 to 1997 representing the state of New Jersey. In 2000, he was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for President
of the United States. Prior to serving in the Senate, he was an Olympic gold medalist and a New York Knick, winning 2 NBA
championships. He has authored five books on American politics, culture and economy.
- Pierre Omidyar: eBay and Omidyar Network -- Pierre is the founder and chairman of eBay. Inspired by the social value created by eBay and Meetup,
Pierre and his wife Pam established Omidyar Network to fund businesses and nonprofit organizations that leverage market-based,
collaborative approaches to create opportunity for people around the world. Pierre also serves as a trustee of Tufts University,
Punahou School, and Santa Fe Institute
- Richard Rowe: Richard Rowe is a clinical psychologist and educator who advises social benefit organizations, focusing on organizational
health and development. He has worked in West Africa, was Associate Dean at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, been
the CEO of a $500 million publicly-traded internet business, and directed the Internet and Information Services team of the
Dean for America presidential campaign. He has been engaged with Meetup since 2003.
- Meetup Advisory Board
- Jim Cashel
- Steven Johnson
- Kenneth Lerer
- Robert Putnam
- Ira Rosen
- Richard Rowe
- Douglas Rushkoff
- Andrew Shapiro
- Clay Shirky
- Brian Sroub
- Jeffrey Stewart
- Meetup Alums: Danielle Abraham, Brian Addison, Victor Aldana, Gabriela Alksnis, Benjamin Apple, Nora Apsel, Russell Armand, Charles Baker,
Glenn Barney, Brian Battjer, Jennifer Bekman, Abigail Besdin, Vipul Bhasin, William Bickett, Tammy Birdsley, Rachel Black,
Christopher Blechschmidt, Amee Brown, Kelly Buchanan, Elizabeth Busch, Justin Caldro, Justin Cataldo, Angela Certa, Mohamed
Chahine, Raj Chakraberti, Alejandro Ciniglio, Rebecca Cloyd, Daniel Cohen, Jereme Corrado, Eric Costello, Laura Craft, Brian
Dalessandro, Matthew Daly, Michael DeBenedettis, Rushabh Doshi, Inna Dukach, Ashlee Edwards, Liza Ezbiansky, Nicole Farbes-Lyons,
Tim Favorite, Merrill Beth Ferguson, William Finkel, Benjamin Flammang, Aaron Gardner, Tegan Georges, Andrew Gwozdziewycz,
James Hadgis, Dervana Hanley, Mark Hanna, Gary Helmling, Lindsay Higgins, Cory Hubert, Steven Huynh, Sara Isaacs, Lucette
Jefferson, Katherine Jordan, Thomas Kane, Leslie Kang, Thomas Keane, Amrit Khalsa, Yoonie Kim, Owen Kirshner, Adam Knoerzer,
Wendy Knox, Christina Koukkos, Lilli Kuhn, Cindy Laning, Emeline Lavender, Simon Lawrence, Kara Lee, Allyson Leonard, Raymond
Lin, Margaret Lyons, Leo Martin, Justin Mazzola, Patrick McDonnell, Malcolm McFarland, Daniel McGrath, Ana Milicevic, Joshua
Miller, Shavanna Miller, Christopher Munns, Hillary Moon Murphy, Yuri Niyazov, Irina Olmeda, Michael O'Brien, Patrick O'Neill,
Derek Odegard, Erica Oppenheimer, Melissa Parish, Mercedes Paz, Michael Pozner, Dominic Preuss, Lenny Pridatko, Hailey Ratigan,
Alicia Raymond, Jesse Richards, Viengkham Rimpakone, Phil Robinson, Ginamarie Rodriguez, Michelle Ross, Katie Saddlemire,
Claudia Santiso, Camila Santos, Carrie Seifer, Michael Shapiro, Pete Siriprakorn, Sylvan Solloway, Steven Stone, Nadia Svorak,
Mili Thomas, Vernon Thommeret, Rando Torres, Viviane Valvezan, Karina van Schaardenburg, Rachel Vecchitto, Maya Voskoboynikov,
Myles Weissleder, Bailey Weir, Alex Weittrich, Brittanie Williams, Jennifer Wong, Wilfred Yeung, and Craig Zucker.
- Meetup Contributors: Special thanks -- Vadim Akselrod, Alain Bankier, Dawn Barber, Rosario Barrientos, Andrew Beebe, Lizzie Blades, John Borthwick,
Ann Marie Campbell, Jim Cashel, Bryan Collins, Katrina Costello, Drew Curtis, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Adam Dinow, Ed Dintrone,
Di-Ann Eisnor, Ann FitzGibbons, Peter F, Brad Fitzpatrick, Jason Fried, Seth Godin, Yair Goldfinger, Rufus Griscom, Gogi Gupta,
The Chicago Heifermans, Mark Hurst, Steven Berlin Johnson, Louis Kanganis, Chris Kramer, Ken Lerer, Alex Lynch, Danielle Manello,
James Marciano, Cindy McBennett, Ryan McGinness, Peter Meluso, Bill & Arlys Meeker, Pedro Mendelbaum, Michael Montero, Robin
Neustein, Shimon Neustein, Kevin O'Connor, Michael Pancheri, Ashish Pant, Judy Parsons, Nalin Patel, Robert Putnam, Scott
Reents, Ira Rosen, Jon Rubin, Douglas Rushkoff, Tony Schmitz, Michael Schrage, Andrew Shapiro, Clay Shirky, Genevieve Shuler,
Dave Skwarczek, Charles Sommer, Brian Sroub, Jeff Stewart, Peter Sulick, Scott Upton, Rashad Wareh, Michael Weiksner, Jason
Wilson, Jeff & Heidi Zinsli, Mark James, the communities behind Linux, Java, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Postfix, Tux, Bugzilla,
Blogger and Movable Type.