Kaggle Connect is a consulting platform that connects companies to the elite from our community of 104,553 data scientists.
- Data Scientists: Who are the Kaggle Connect Data Scientists? Kaggle Connect data scientists are the top 0.5% from Kaggle's 104,553 member community.
Some Kaggle Connect data scientists are full-time consultants, who use Kaggle Connect as a source of full-time income. Others
are academics, consultants, or full-time employees at other companies, who use Kaggle Connect for the opportunity to get access
to a wider range of problems. Kaggle Connect data scientists have a wide range of professional and academic backgrounds, from
insurance to pharma and from econometrics to computational neuroscience. They are among the best in the world in their fields,
and have often developed their own software libraries and algorithms to get the best possible results. We match the right
Kaggle Connect data scientists to your project, based on your industry and problem and the skills that they've demonstrated
in Kaggle Competitions.
- Large Companies: Kaggle works with large companies like GE, Allstate and Merck, as well as smaller enterprises to help with all data science
problems (e.g. improving sales forecasting, customer segmentation, retain customers, optimize pricing and much more).
- Smaller Enterprises
- Kaggle Connect Customers: Kaggle has helped GE, Allstate, Merck, Ford, Tencent, Facebook and more improve sales forecasting, retain customers, accelerate
product development, gather insights from social media and lower operating costs.
- GE: More accurate airline departure and arrival times; improved hospital operations.
- Allstate: Improved estimate of customer claims costs; Reduced customer churn
- Merck: Better predictability for drug targets
- Facebook: Better and broader identification of talent
- Heritage Provider Network: Improved revenue for hospital network through patient admissions
- Tesco: Improved lifetime customer value
- Tencent: Increase effectiveness of click through rates
- NASA: More accurate imaging of dark matter
- Careerbuilder: Better and broader identification of talent
- Ford: Earlier detection of driver drowsiness
- Boeringer Ingelheim: Better predictability for drug targets
- Microsoft: Broader recognition of gestures for Xbox Kinect