We are the forefront of independent research, and in addition to professional and academic activities we also carry out independent
evaluations, policy advisories and project inspections for private clients as well as for the public sector, both at regional,
country and international level.
Name:Institute for Socio Technical Complex Systems
The Institute for Socio Technical Complex Systems is an international interdisciplinary research network. Founded in the UK
in 2010, drawing expertise and resources from different fields, the Institute is leading innovation and research in the emergent
area of practice, socio technical complex systems.
- ISTCS Members: Our members are researcher and practitioners from consultancies, universities, research institutions, as well as from various
emergent digital ecosystems
- Research Institutions
- Digital Ecosystems
- Paola Di Maio: Principal Investigator, ISTCS (Institute for Socio Technical Complex Systems) http://personal.strath.ac.uk/paola.dimaio/
- Martin Lee: Researcher (web auditing) University of Edinburgh http://www.linkedin.com/in/savitakarthikeyan
- Prof Han Woo PARK: Co-Director, YeungNam University, South Korea http://yu.ac.kr/~hanpark/HanWooParkVita.PDF
- Savita Karthikeyan: Researcher (web auditing) University of Edinburgh http://www.linkedin.com/in/savitakarthikeyan
- University of Strathclyde