Name:Institute for Electronic Participation
Institute for Electronic Participation (INePA) is an independent, not for profit, non-governmental organisation professionally
oriented on eDemocracy, eParticipation, eGovernance and eInvolvement.
- Simon Delakorda
- Matej Delakorda
- INePA Supervisory Board
- Primož Šporar: B.Sc. Legal Science, representative of the interested public & services users
- Matej Delakorda: B.Sc. Social Science, representative of the employees
- Vita Habjan: B.Sc. Legal Science, representative of the Founder
- INePA Expert Council
- Tanja Oblak Črnič: Associate Professor, PhD (Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana)
- Polona Pičman Štefančič: PhD (Rea IT Research Center)
- Tomi Ilijaš: B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (Arctur d.o.o.)
- INePA FP7 Partners
- Puzzled by Policy: Helping you to be part of the EU, ICT PSP, (2010-2013) www.puzzledbypolicy.eu. INePA leading partner of WP4 responsible for
coordination of implementation of pilot sites (on-line involvement of target groups and feedback from decision-makers) in
Greece, Italy, Hungary and Spain.
- VIDI: Visualising the Impact of the legislation by analysing public DIscussions using statistical means, 2009-2010, (no: EP-08-01-014)
http://www.vidi-project.eu/. INePA responsible for Slovene use case Citizen's forum European debates providing a national
on-line deliberation space for facilitated public debates and consultations on relevant European issues (http://www.evropske-razprave.si/component/content/article/64.html).
- Slovenia: Online Participation of Citizens in EP Committee activities, 2008-2009, (EP-07-01- 012) www.ourclimate.eu. Simon Delakorda
from Institute for Electronic Participation responsible for on-line forum facilitation and target groups involvement from
Slovenia resulting in highest number of on-line participants among involved EU countries.
- Pan European eParticipation Network: INePA is a member of the Pan European eParticipation Network (PEP-NET), the Central and Eastern Europe Citizens Network (CEE
CN), the Centre for Information Service, Co-operation and Development of NGOs in Slovenia (CNVOS) and is listed among key
actors in eParticipation developments (the European eParticipation Study 2009).
- Central and Eastern Europe Citizens Network
- Centre for Information Service, Co-operation and Development of NGOs in Slovenia
- Civil Society