Name:International Digital Publishing Forum
The International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF) is the global trade and standards organization ...
- Creators of Content: The work of the IDPF promotes the development of electronic publishing applications and products that will benefit creators
of content, makers of reading systems, and consumers.
- Makers of Reading Systems
- Publishers: The IDPF welcomes book, newspaper, journal and magazine publishers, booksellers, software and reading system developers, authors,
and other groups interested in digital reading to join our organization.
- Book Publishers
- Newspaper Publishers
- Journal Publishers
- Magazine Publishers
- Software Developers
- Reading System Developers
- Bill McCoy: The Executive Director of the IDPF is Bill McCoy.
- IDPF Board of Directors: The IDPF Board of Directors consists of fourteen Directors who are elected by the membership to two-year terms. Directors
are all Primary Representatives of Principal IDPF Member companies or organizations. The current Board of Directors members
are as follows:
- Mark Bide: EDItEUR
- Angela Bole: Book Industry Study Group (BISG) -- Treasurer
- Garth Conboy: Google -- Chairman
- Pierre Danet: Hachette Livre
- Keith Fahlgren: Safari Books Online
- Masaaki Hagino: Voyager Japan & Association of Media in Digital (AMD)
- Leslie Hulse: HarperCollins Publishers
- George Kerscher: DAISY Consortium -- President
- Tatsuo Kobayashi: Japan Electronic Publishing Association (JEPA)
- Liisa McCloy-Kelley: Random House
- Cristina Mussinelli: Associazione Italiana Editori
- Roger Webster: Barnes & Noble
- Adam Witwer: O'Reilly Media