Name:International Digital Enterprise Alliance
IDEAlliance (International Digital Enterprise Alliance) is a not-for-profit membership organization that has been a leader
in information technology and publishing since 1966. IDEAlliance advances core technology to develop standards and best practices
to enhance efficiency and speed information across the end-to-end digital media supply chain - creation, production, management,
and delivery of knowledge-based multimedia content - digitally and in print.
- IDEAlliance Members: IDEAlliance members represent a unique convergence of the leading brand owners, agencies, publishers, printers, materials
suppliers and solution providers. IDEAlliance provides a user-driven, cross-industry, and open environment in which its members
can strategize, innovate, standardize, and implement solutions to real business challenges in graphic communications.
- Brand Owners
- Materials Suppliers
- Solution Providers
- IDEAlliance Board of Directors: 2012 IDEAlliance Board of Directors
- Chip Harding: Chairman -- CSS Group, Inc.
- Laura C. Reid: Vice Chairman -- Hearst Magazines
- Penny Sullivan: Secretary -- Meredith Corporation
- Aaron Holm: Treasurer -- Industrial Color, Inc.
- Lisa Bos: Past Chairman -- Really Strategies Inc.- Ex Officio
- David Steinhardt: President & CEO -- IDEAlliance - Ex Officio
- Charles Blanchard: Director -- Blanchard Systems
- Joe Cha: Director -- Hipzone
- Paul Clancy: Director -- NewPage Corporation
- Bob Cockerill: Director -- Schawk Canada, Inc.
- Debbie Cooper: Director -- Brown Printing Co.
- Joe Duncan: Director -- Leo Burnett - By Telecon
- Christopher Lien: Director -- Bell and Howell, LLC
- Chandi Perera: Director -- Typefi
- Marriott Winchester: Director -- SGS International