The HR-XML Consortium is driven by the needs and priorities of its members. Any member can propose that the Consortium undertake
a standards activity. Proposals are subject to a review process and must include the names of at least three sponsor organizations
as well as satisfy other pre-requisites.
The HR-XML Consortium is the only independent, non-profit, volunteer-led organization dedicated to the development and promotion
of a standard suite of XML specifications to enable e-business and the automation of human resources-related data exchanges.
- Romuald Restout: Arbita - President
- Paul Storfer: Personnel Decisions International - Secretary
- Bon Idziak: Applicant Insight Limited, Inc. - Treasurer
- Martyn Arbon: StepStone Solutions, - Member of the Board of Directors
- Amanda Carr: Peopleclick Authoria - Member of the Board of Directors
- Andrew Cunsolo: Talent Technology - Member of the Board of Directors
- Andreas Elkeles: SAP - Member of the Board of Directors
- Bill Kerr: Oracle - Member of the Board of Directors
- Suneel Mendiratta: ADP - Member of the Board of Directors
- Eric Shepherd: Questionmark - Member of the Board of Directors
- Ingolf Teetz: Milch & Zucker - Member of the Board of Directors