About the Association
Name:Globalization and Localization Association
The Globalization and Localization Association is the largest global non-profit association within the language industry,
providing resources, education, ideas and research for companies working with translation services, language technology and
- GALA Members: GALA member companies are vendors and buyers of language services and technologies. They deploy sophisticated multilingual
strategies and proven tools to take content and products to markets around the world. GALA offers two types of membership.
Full membership is for companies worldwide who specialize in language and translation services or technologies, including
translation companies, localization service providers, globalization consultants, internationalization specialists, and language
technology developers. Affiliate membership is offered to companies that touch the language services industry either as buyers
of language services or as technology providers that interface with the industry. GALA is comprised of nearly 300 companies
from over 50 countries.
- Vendors of Language Services
- Vendors of Language Technologies
- Buyers of Language Services
- Buyers of Language Technologies