Let’s face it. Americans are facing unprecedented pressures on their finances and time. High gas prices, sluggish job growth,
and rising food costs are putting the squeeze on pocket books. Scams, privacy concerns, and identity theft are also taking
their toll on family budgets. Consumers need reliable advice on how to avoid being victimized.
Name:Consumer Media Network
CMN.com levels the playing field by giving consumers the power they need to make informed decisions about their most important
purchases. Our industry-specific consumer experts advocate for the American consumer, tell the truth about scams, and highlight
the best deals on online education, insurance, communication services, and more.
- Consumers: Savvy consumers are better consumers. CMN.com is the place where consumers can demand more.
- Consumer Media Network Team: Consumer Media Network’s commitment to quality starts at the top. Our eye for excellence can be seen in the web properties
we build and the people we employ. Our management team is comprised of a diverse group of minds committed to one common mission:
changing the consumer experience online. Our team’s background in online marketing and publishing across many consumer verticals
gives us a unique perspective, and it is one that we can’t wait to share with you. We strive to create the best consumer-facing
sites on the web because we know, quite simply, that consumers demand more.
- Patrick Gavin: CEO - Patrick has 10+ years experience in Internet marketing. He started his first online marketing company in 2000 shortly
after graduating from Xavier University. Patrick resides in Iowa with his wife and three children.
- Ken Myers: COO - Ken is the President of CMN and an Executive with over 15 years of experience. He specializes in finance, human resources,
and technology. Prior to joining CMN, Ken was the Chief Technology Officer for WhiteFence, Inc. an online Internet marketing
- Stephen Amante: CFO - Stephen has over 25 years experience helping technology firms grow. Prior to joining CMN, he was the CFO of NCR Entertainment/Blockbuster
Express, eRealty.com (in which he was a co-founder) and Dealer Solutions and spent his early career with Arthur Andersen in
Houston and Prague, Czech Republic. Stephen graduated from Santa Clara University and is married and has three children with
whom he enjoys sports and traveling.
- Justin Klemm: Vice President, Product Development - Justin oversees the development and hosting of CMN’s web properties. He earned a degree
in computer science from Virginia Tech before moving on to various internet marketing companies. Justin has several years
of experience both developing and supporting large websites. He currently resides in New York City. A self-professed foodie,
Justin enjoys trying new restaurants, traveling, and outdoor activities.
- Ashley Merusi: EDITOR IN CHIEF - Ashley manages the content strategy for CMN’s web properties. Since joining the company in 2007, she has
directed the team of writers and overseen the growth of the content team. Prior to that, she gained editorial experience in
book publishing at The National Archives and Houghton Mifflin Company. She is a graduate from the University of Notre Dame
and currently resides in Boston, MA.
- Sean Gallagher: VICE PRESIDENT, CONTENT - Sean is the Vice President, Content of CMN. He specializes in developing consumer-facing content
sites. Prior to joining the company, he was Managing Editor, Online at the Los Angeles Times. He has also developed sites
for The New York Times, San Diego Daily Transcript, and AOL.
- Eric Mullins: SENIOR DIRECTOR OF MARKETING - Eric manages the monetization and affiliate network for CMN. He graduated from Texas A&M University
before taking a job with an Internet marketing company. He optimizes program and content placement on CMN properties and works
with potential affiliates to grow their portfolio through CMN. He is an active runner, and he likes being outdoors and finding
new places to hangout.
- Michelle Tozzi: VICE PRESIDENT, CLIENT SERVICES - Michelle manages the Client Services department for the Online Education division of CMN.
She is actively involved in building and maintaining client relationships and oversees the planning and management of all
client campaigns. Michelle is also directly involved in developing new business to further the growth of the college and university
portfolio. She resides in New Jersey where she enjoys playing softball, watching the New York Giants, and spending time with
her Cavalier King Charles.
- Muhammad Saleem: DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA - Muhammed is a consultant and expert on all things social media and online marketing. He regularly
contributes to major industry publications and has been featured in Techcrunch, Mashable, Read/WriteWeb, Search Engine Land,
ProBlogger, CopyBlogger and has spoken at many social media conferences. Most recently, Muhammad served as the Director of
Social Media Strategy for the Chicago Tribune Media Group and has been listed as one of the world’s most influential marketers
in 2008 and 2009.
- Eric Clemmons: Vice President, Software Development - Eric leads architecture and development of CMN’s lead-generation platform. Additionally,
he specializes in improving user-experience via design, interaction & multivariate testing. Eric has several years of experience
developing with web technologies and contributes to several open-source projects. When not cooking or composing music, he
contributes to these projects.
- Danny Zevallos: Director of Design - Danny oversees the design team at CMN. He has over 14 years of experience in print, web design and development.
He has merged his print design background into web design implementation and is active within the design community. Prior
to joining CMN, Danny was involved in economic development within the Houston business community, where his designs were utilized
by Fortune 500 companies, elected officials, and local CEOs.
- David Franklin: Vice President, Strategy - David oversees the Strategy and Business Analytics departments for CMN. Previously, he co-founded
DCF Ventures and worked as a manager in the Strategy/Business Development group for DaVita, Inc. He holds an MBA from UCLA
Anderson School of Management and engineering degrees from Duke University. David is a big fan of skiing, both on water and
on snow, and is doing his best to reduce his golf score.
- Laura Milligan: Social Media Marketing Manager - Laura drives the social media campaigns that support CMN’s web properties. She has worked
with the content team at CMN since 2007 and has demonstrated experience in public relations, blogging, and social media marketing
strategy. Although an enthusiastic resident of her adopted Texas, Laura is always eager to jump on a plane and explore somewhere