Name:Cloud Computing Caucus Advisory Group
The Cloud Computing Caucus Advisory Group is a non-profit, non-partisan coalition of technology companies and industry groups
focused on educating lawmakers and the public about cloud computing as well as other information technology issues.
- Technology Companies
- Industry Groups
- The Public
- Cloud Computing Caucus: Congressmen Darrell Issa (R-Ca.) and Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) are the co-chairs of the Cloud Computing Caucus.
- Congressman Darrell Issa
- Congressman Gerry Connolly
- Cloud Board Members
- Alban de Bergevin: Federal Sales Director - Application Platform, Microsoft Corporation
- Max R. Peterson, II: Director and General Manager, Amazon Web Services Worldwide Public Sector -- Max Peterson is AWS Director and General Manager
for Amazon Web Services Worldwide Public Sector. Mr. Peterson is responsible for developing and supporting AWS public sector
partnerships with system integrators, solution providers, independent software vendors and value added resellers. AWS' rich
partner ecosystem plays a key role enabling government and education customers to leverage AWS cloud solutions. Mr. Peterson's
AWS Capture and Contracts teams are responsible for identifying and winning large public sector programs and performing pre-
and post-award contract management. Mr. Peterson is a public sector industry veteran with over twenty-five years of experience.
He joined Amazon Web Services in February 2012. Prior to joining Amazon, he was Vice President and General Manager for Dell
Federal Civilian and Intelligence Agencies. Before joining Dell in May 2007, Mr. Peterson held executive management positions
at CDWG where he was Vice President of Federal Sales and Commerce One where he was Vice President of Public Sector Sales.
Among Mr. Peterson's government IT accomplishments, at Commerce One, his organization was responsible for many e-government
"firsts" such as Navy Seaport and GSA's FirstGov.Gov citizen portal. Mr. Peterson earned both a bachelor's degree in finance
and master's of business administration in management information systems from the University of Maryland. He is an active
member of the Industry Advisory Council, the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association and past board member
of the Government Information Technology Executive Council.
- Cloud Computing Caucus Advisory Group Supporters
- Cloud Computing Exchange: http://www.meritalk.com/about.php
- Amazon Web Services: http://aws.amazon.com/
- EMC: http://www.emc.com/index.htm?fromGlobalSiteSelect
- Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/government/en-us/products/Pages/azure.aspx
- Caroline Carpenter: For more information, contact Caroline Carpenter at 703-647-4558, or P.O. Box 25584, Alexandria, Virginia 22313.