Name:Ballston Business Improvement District
The Ballston Business Improvement District (BID) is a 25-block neighborhood of commercial and residential properties. With
over 8.3 million square feet of office space, 1 million square feet of retail space and 8,000 residential units, Ballston
offers a range of market-rate options. As a newly formed BID in Arlington it is our goal to make Ballston a foremost business,
cultural and entertainment destination. It is our blend of urban sophistication and neighborhood charm that is unique to this
region, boasting top universities, Fortune 500 companies, the Washington Capitals office and practice facility, and many research
organizations nestled by upscale hotels, retail, green space and restaurants; all easily accessible by metro and major thoroughfares.
- Tina Leone: CEO
- Catherine Roper: Director of Marketing
- Allie Krafft: Communications Coordinator
- Samantha Baker: Administrative Assistant
- BID Board of Directors
- Jill Goubeaux: President -- Senior Vice President, The JBG Companies
- Joe Schechtel: Vice President -- Senior Vice President, Commercial Division, Gates, Hudson & Associates, Inc.
- Donna Estin: Secretary -- Vice President, Advance Global Solutions, Inc.
- Martin Schnider: Treasurer -- President, Fred Schnider Company
- Roger Aberth: General Manager, The Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel
- Joseph F. Burt: Senior Advisor, National Science Foundation
- Simon Carney: Vice President, Regional Counsel Greater D.C. Region, Brookfield Office Properties
- Joe Dupriest: Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer Greater D.C. Region Washington Capitals
- Dave Gelfond: Senior Vice President, The Meridian Group
- Michelle Gleason: Asset Manager, The JBG Companies
- Stephen Guth: Vice President, Vendor, Operations, Legal and Tenant Services, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- James McMullin: President, RESI Management
- John Moore: Eastern Regional Vice President Operations, Forest City
- Cassidy Mullen: Advisor Building Services, Natural Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Larry Nixon: Partner, Nixon & Vanderhye P.C.
- Kelly Shooshan: Vice President, The Shooshan Company
- Allyson Ugarte: Arlington County Board Appointee
- Bob Wiberg: Executive Vice President, Mid-Atlantic Region, Piedmot Office Realty Trust
- Dr. Talmadge Williams: Arlington County Board Appointee
- Marc McCauley: AED Liaison -- Director, Real Estate Development Group, Arlington Economic Development