About the Belfer Center
Through publications and policy discussions, workshops, seminars, and conferences, the Center promotes innovative solutions
to significant national and international challenges.
The Belfer Center is the hub of the Harvard Kennedy School's research, teaching, and training in international security affairs,
environmental and resource issues, and science and technology policy.
- Harvard Kennedy School
- Paul Doty: Building on the vision of founder Paul Doty, the Center addresses serious global concerns by integrating insights and research
of social scientists, natural scientists, technologists, and practitioners in government, diplomacy, the military, and business.
- Social Scientists
- Natural Scientists
- Practitioners in Government
- Practitioners in Diplomacy
- Practitioners in the Military
- Practitioners in Business
- Harvard Faculty: The heart of the Belfer Center is its resident research community of more than 150 scholars, including Harvard faculty, researchers,
practitioners, and each year a new, international, interdisciplinary group of research fellows.
- Research Fellows