The Bellanet Alliance is an international network of organizations working to foster global and regional collaboration through
a more effective use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs) and Knowledge Sharing practices. Operating as an
independent and self-sustained alliance of social entrepreneurs in four well established regions of the world, Bellanet is
proud to champion a strong south-south and south-north partnership based on trust, shared values and quality of work. The
Bellanet Alliance members are Sula Batsu in Costa Rica, SAP International in Nepal, Aitec in Uganda and Groupsia in Canada.
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Sula Batsu: in Costa Rica
- SAP International: in Nepal
- Aitec: in Uganda
- Groupsia: in Canada
- Bellanet FUNDERS: International Development Research Center (IDRC) and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) are funding the current
phase of Bellanet Alliance.
- IDRC: IDRC is a Canadian Crown corporation that works in close collaboration with researchers from the developing world in their
search for the means to build healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous societies. Click here to know more of IDRC.
- SDC: SDC is Switzerland's international cooperation agency within the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA). In operating
with other federal offices concerned, SDC is responsible for the overall coordination of development activities and cooperation
with Eastern Europe, as well as for the humanitarian aid delivered by the Swiss Confederation.