Name:Association for Financial Professionals
The Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) serves a network of more than 16,000 treasury and finance professionals.
Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, AFP provides members with breaking news, economic research and data on the evolving world of
treasury and finance, as well as world-class treasury certification programs, networking events, financial analytical tools,
training, and public policy representation to legislators and regulators. AFP is the daily resource for treasury and finance
- Treasury Professionals: AFP's global reach extends to over 150,000 treasury and financial professionals worldwide, including AFP of Canada, London-based
gtnews, an on-line resource for the treasury and finance community, and bobsguide, a financial IT solutions network.
- Finance Professionals
- Committee on Investment of Employee Benefit Assets: The Committee on Investment of Employee Benefit Assets (CIEBA), an AFP affiliate, represents more than 110 of the largest
corporate pension funds in the U.S. with over $1.5 trillion in retirement plan assets.
- Corporate Practitioners: AFP members are drawn from a wide range of industries, comprising corporate practitioners (two thirds) and banks and other
financial services providers (one third). The typical corporate practitioner member has 16 years of experience in the profession
and works for a company with more than $1 billion in annual revenues. These members hold positions as CFO, vice president
of finance, treasurer, assistant treasurer, director, financial analyst, or cash manager.
- Vice Presidents of Finance
- Treasurers Assistant Treasurers
- Financial Analysts
- Cash Managers