Agree. Disagree. Compromise.
- The Agreedis Team: We are not political operatives. We are software people. We are entrepreneurs who believe there is a better way to bring people
together to compromise on how to solve today's biggest problems.
- Steven Rubenstein: Steven has founded and been involved with a number of Internet software start-ups since 1995, including auction software,
e-finance, and mortgage & credit application processing. He would like to run for President, but his wife won't let him.
- Scott Helvick: Scott is a technology generalist who is passionate about leveraging technology to achieve large-scale social change. He comes
from the cloud computing industry and has been involved in the local start-up community and collective living since moving
to Seattle in 2011.
- Matt Woodward: Matt is a Principal IT Specialist, US Senate Web developer using a variety of tools, primarily Python, Django, and CouchDB.
He is a self-described "all-around geek." He is active in the open source community. He is on the Steering Committee of Open
BlueDragon, an open-source version of ColdFusion and has organized the Open Source ColdFusion conference for several years.
- Agreedis Advisors
- Jeff Greenhouse: Co-Founder -- Jeff is an experienced entrepreneur and marketing expert who blends creativity, technology and a keen understanding
of business fundamentals. For over 17 years he has worked with brands across the country, helping them adapt to the new digital
age, creating innovative strategies and campaigns, and delivering strong results.
- John Chisholm: John Chisholm has three decades of experience as general manager, serial entrepreneur, and investor. In 1997 he founded and
for a decade served as CEO/Chairman of CustomerSat (now part of Texas Pacific Group), a leading provider in enterprise feedback
management. A pioneer in online marketing research, in 1992 he founded and for five years served as CEO/Chairman of Decisive
Technology (now part of Google), publisher of the first desktop and client-server software for online surveys. Earlier he
worked at GE, HP, Xerox and GRiD Systems. He chairs the MIT Club of Northern California; is a trustee of the Santa Fe Institute
(SFI) and The Seasteading Institute; and is a member of the Development Committee of the MIT Corporation. He serves on the
advisory boards of the Gruter Institute for Law & Behavioral Research and of the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE),
and advises/mentors entrepreneurs through the MIT Venture Mentoring Service, the Thiel Foundation 20under20 Fellowship program,
and the Plug and Play Tech Center. He has chaired the Stanford Institute for the Quantitative Study of Society, one of Stanford's
twelve independent labs; served on the visiting committee of the MIT math department, and as VP of the MIT Worldwide Alumni
Association. He is author or co-author of two US patents. He was an early investor in Pyramid Technologies, NetFrame, Network
Appliance, and many others. He has delivered his TEDx talk, "Release Your Inner Company," on three continents: tedxtalks.ted.com/video/TEDxUFM-John-Chisholm-Release-y
He holds BS & MS degrees in EE/CS from MIT, an MBA from Harvard, and is a member of the Mont Pelerin Society. An avid mountain
climber, has summited Mounts Rainier, Shasta, Whitney, St. Helens and live volcanoes in Chile & Indonesia.
- Rick Tysdal: EVP & COO, Hampton Products International Corporation -- Rick's background includes senior management positions with a large
regional supermarket chain, a national consumer products food company and a national merchandising services organization.
He has held senior sales, marketing, and operations roles with these companies interacting with the largest retailers in the
world as well as providing service solutions to several multi-national consumer products companies. Career highlights include
as Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Ogden Food Products helped lead the successful national role out of a
regional soup brand (Progresso), as Executive Vice President Marketing and Integrated Technology Systems at PIA Merchandising
Co. spearheaded the United States expansion of the California based company improving revenue from $4 million per year to
over $100 million in five years.
- Nardo Manaloto: Healthcare Executive and Innovator -- Nardo Manaloto is a healthcare executive with 21+ years of management and consulting
experience in solving healthcare challenges using innovation, user centered design, and business and technology architectures.
Nardo had worked on all areas in healthcare from the health plan, provider, hospital, patient, consumer and community point
of view. Nardo also had won several healthcare innovation awards for solution spanning the areas of secure messaging and communication,
mobile applications, complex clinical systems and virtual care. Nardo currently serves as the Chairperson for the mHIMSS User
Experience Workgroup and is the Group Leader for the UX in Healthcare LinkedIn group that helps promote and incorporate UX
best practices into the healthcare industry as a way to create lasting change and system adoption.